Delray Beach, Florida is a vibrant coastal city known for its beautiful beaches, lively downtown area, and excellent dining options. With a diverse selection of restaurants offering everything from farm-to-table cuisine to classic seafood dishes, there’s something for everyone in Delray Beach. In this article, we’ll explore some of the best places to eat in Delray Beach.
- 50 Ocean Located on the second floor of Boston’s on the Beach, 50 Ocean is a premier dining destination in Delray Beach. With stunning ocean views and a sophisticated atmosphere, 50 Ocean offers upscale dining with a focus on fresh seafood, steak, and sushi. Guests can enjoy everything from grilled octopus and lobster bisque to filet mignon and miso-glazed sea bass.
- The Grove If you’re looking for a farm-to-table dining experience in Delray Beach, look no further than The Grove. This restaurant uses locally sourced ingredients to create a seasonal menu of creative, flavorful dishes. Start your meal with a charcuterie board or grilled artichokes, and then move on to entrees like crispy pork belly or pan-seared salmon.
- City Oyster & Sushi Bar For classic seafood dishes and sushi, head to City Oyster & Sushi Bar. This lively restaurant features a raw bar, fresh seafood entrees, and a variety of sushi rolls. From jumbo shrimp cocktail to grilled swordfish, there’s something for every seafood lover at City Oyster & Sushi Bar.
- Dada For a unique dining experience in Delray Beach, visit Dada. This funky, eclectic restaurant serves American comfort food with a creative twist. The menu features small plates, sandwiches, and entrees with unique flavor combinations. Dada also offers a wide selection of craft cocktails and an outdoor patio with live music on the weekends.
- El Camino If you’re in the mood for Mexican food, El Camino is a must-visit restaurant in Delray Beach. This lively spot features a hip atmosphere and authentic Mexican cuisine. From tacos and burritos to ceviche and guacamole, El Camino offers a wide selection of flavorful dishes.
- Brulé Bistro For French cuisine with a modern twist, head to Brulé Bistro. This cozy bistro offers a selection of charcuterie and cheese plates, as well as classic French entrees like bouillabaisse and coq au vin. Brulé Bistro also offers an extensive wine list to pair with your meal.
- Deck 84 For waterfront dining in Delray Beach, visit Deck 84. This laid-back restaurant features indoor and outdoor seating with views of the Intracoastal Waterway. The menu features classic American cuisine and seafood dishes, as well as a selection of craft cocktails and beers.
- Sundy House For an elegant dining experience, visit Sundy House Restaurant. This restaurant is located in the Sundy House Boutique Hotel and offers indoor and outdoor dining spaces. The menu features fresh, local ingredients and creative dishes like scallop risotto and seared duck breast.